We share our expertise through an extensive array of training and implementation programs, helping our clients and their supply chains understand regulatory requirements, improve their business processes to meet environment compliances.
GGMPL also provide wide range of internship programs to college students and help them to learn the practical approaches towards environmental science and engineering.
The programmes are designed to improve technical proficiency for Fresher’s from Colleges and Universities and Working Professionals for:
- Enhancement of Analytical skills
- Training on real-time issues
- Efficient handling of sophisticated equipment
An internship at GGMPL is ideal for top-performing Masters Students looking to explore real working experience at a fast growing organization. Typically lasting between four to six months, our placements always start with intensive coaching on real time working cases and are a great way to jump-start your career.
- Our interns work on projects with a real impact and we count on their skills and knowledge to carry them out successfully.
- We provide experience in a dynamic and challenging work environment. We support our interns in defining their desired career paths and strongly encourage personal development of the key skills required for them to succeed.
- Interns with strong performance have a good chance of being offered full-time positions upon graduation.